Saturday, November 28, 2015

Foods For A Natural Testosterone Boost


Here are 4 “testosterone-killers”:

  • Commercial milks, yogurt, and cheeses
  • All processed foods
  • Soy based foods
  • Packaged, microwave meals.


I avoid these because they all contain estrogenic and progesterone compounds. And since I’m serious about building a lean, strong physique, I stay away from foods with higher estrogen levels. Otherwise the amount of testosterone my body produces will suffer.

I always know when my diet is affecting my testosterone output. I get “man boob” syndrome. When my chest looks puffy and my love handles start to protrude, it’s usually a sign that I have too much estrogen in my body. Again, it’s the vicious spiral of fat effecting testosterone and lower testosterone levels effecting fat. Now let’s talk about the foods I eat to force my body to produce more testosterone.



5 Foods to increase Testosterone:


  • Grass-fed beef
  • Whole eggs
  • Almonds
  • Cashews
  • Coconut oil


These are all sources of saturated fats. And contrary to popular belief, saturated fats aren’t that bad. Here’s why: Saturated fats contain cholesterol. Cholesterol is what our bodies use to make testosterone. I’m not saying to go out and gorge on high, saturated fatty foods. But avoiding them completely (as we were once lead to believe) is definitely not the answer. The key is eating the right amount on a daily basis. Too little and our testosterone levels will drop, too much and we begin risking heart health.

No comments:

Post a Comment